Certificates of Analysis
About our Lab Testing Procedures
Hemp Mellow products are subject to rigorous testing for cannabinoids, terpenes, and contaminants like heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, microbiologics, myctoxins, and water activity. By conducting full panel testing not just on our finished products but throughout the supply chain and manufacturing process, it allows Hemp Mellow products to meet FDA standards for product cleanliness and ensures accuracies in our label claims for cannabinoid concentration. Each batch is tested at an ISO-certified DEA-registered laboratory.
Hemp Mellow products are derived from legal hemp and contain no more than 0.3% ∆-9-THC. Hemp Mellow products are grown, processed and manufactured in accordance with Federal law in a cGMP and SQF certified facility.
Hemp Mellow's Sustainable Supply Chain
Hemp Mellow products are manufactured with sustainability in mind. We know the impact consumer product goods can have on our environment, and while we can't solve every issue, we can take strides to make sure we are protecting our future. To reduce our impact we have taken the following initiatives:
1. Minimize Transportation Impact : By sourcing our primary raw materials within a 100 mile radius of our manufacturing facilities we can reduce the demand on fossil fuels and infrastructure improvements.
2. Reduce Agricultural Impact : By sourcing locally in Kentucky we can monitor agricultural output more effectively. By working with farmers who use organic practices we can reduce the demand of synthetic fertilizers that are major greenhouse gas emitters. Organic practices also help maintain soil health allowing our soils to be carbon sinks as opposed to carbon faucets. We work with Kentucky processors and farmers to ensure our quality and environmental controls are monitored and continuously improved upon to reduce impact.
3. Offset Carbon Intensive Energy Demand : We manufacture Hemp Mellow in a facility that harnesses the power of Mother Earth. By using Geothermal energy and LED lighting we are able to reduce our reliance on coal-powered energy and offset our carbon emissions.
4. Thoughtful Packaging : Packaging is one of the biggest hurdles our world can overcome to reduce our impact. While we recognize there is more we can do, we have initiated improvements by using glass instead of plastic packaging. In additition, by sourcing packaging locally instead of overseas we are able to reduce the oceanic freight impact experienced from sourcing abroad.
5. 1% for the Planet Giveback Program : For the areas we know are longer term solutions, we are official members of 1% for the Planet. Through this initiative we are able to give back 1% of our sales to support solutions to the world's most pressing environmental problems. With every item purchased 1% of revenue benefits this cause, so with every purchase you make, you are helping our environment too!